Do you intend to find your Skoda radio code for free? If you are in the mood for such a search then we inform you from the start that you are in the right place where you can find all the necessary relevant information related to the use of a free Skoda radio code generator! Below on this page you can learn:
- How to find a free Skoda radio code
- How to use the Skoda radio code generator
- How to enter a Skoda radio code into your locked radio
Skoda Radio Code
Skoda radio codes are the only usable way that only real users can use the Skoda radios they own. If this software does not exist, someone can easily steal the radio device and use it without any problem. Of course, this has helped save many radios from being stolen in the past, as well as Skoda vehicles from being broken into and damaged.
All in all, this security system is a good thing that prevents bad things. It is our opinion that this type of security system should be present in new models of Skoda vehicles as well as in all other vehicles from other brands in order to stop the theft of radio devices.
But on the other hand, just like any other security system, this one also has weaknesses. Namely, every owner of a Škoda vehicle with a radio device in it receives a unique security password at the time of purchase, which he would potentially need if his radio device is locked. But the long time interval until the need for unlocking arises increases the likelihood that many owners will lose the security password. This means that when you need to unlock your radio, you no longer have the security password.
That’s why we are here to lend a hand and help all those Skoda radio owners who have this type of problem with their radio.
Skoda Radio Code Generator
Skoda radio code generator is a unique universal Skoda system for generating radio codes by using information that describes the vehicle itself and its radio. The required information is:
- VIN combination
- ZIP code
- Email address
- Phone number
- Skoda radio serial number
All the information listed above helps the Skoda radio code generator to find the right radio code for a specific locked radio. To verify that you are indeed the owner of the locked radio, you need to enter the VIN number of the Skoda vehicle and the serial number of the radio. You fill in your data (email address and phone number) so that the Skoda radio code will be sent to you after it has been generated.
How to use the Skoda radio code generator?
Simply follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Complete the download process (you can use any computer or mobile phone).
- Open the software.
- Enter all the necessary information that the system requires from you (enter only correct and real information if you want the whole procedure to be successful).
- Press the “Complete” button located at the bottom.
After completing each of the steps above, you can be sure that you will receive your Skoda radio code on your email or phone number within a reasonable time (this depends on the exact country you live in).
How to enter the code
Once you’ve received your unique radio code, it’s time to enter it into your radio to unlock it! The question that arises in your mind is probably: How to enter the Skoda radio code in the correct way? Well, we provide you with that benefit too! Directly from this page you can read and even watch a video tutorial that will help you master this skill easily!
- First, turn on the Skoda radio device. The word SAFE will first appear on the display. Then, in a short time, four zeros 0000 will appear on the screen. Below we will stage the entry of a random code – 4932.
- With the first button, press four times until the number 4 appears in place of the first zero.
- Then, with the second, third and fourth buttons, enter the second, third and fourth digits of the Škoda radio code in the same way as the first digit.
- As soon as the full code 4932 is written on the screen, press the button with the “>” sign.
After pressing the final button, your radio will be unlocked and all its functionalities will be available to you again.
If you still have a problem with input, below you can watch our video tutorial that we prepared especially for you!
The color change in the buttons in the video indicates when you need to press the corresponding button!